Bluebell Spiritual Awareness & Healing Group Programme 2016
Wednesday Evening Demonstrations
On a Wednesday evening at 7.30pm (doors open 7.00pm), the Bluebell Group hold an open evening in the large portakabin classroom on the south side of Sheldon School, that is open to the public.
The evening programme is as follows:
- Opening Prayer (normally by the visiting medium)
- Reading of the Healing Book
- Clairvoyant Demonstration for approx 1¼ hours
- Reading of Group notices
- Closing Prayer (normally by the visiting medium)
- Healing is available by Bluebell Healers free of charge
|Wednesday 9th||Maddy Webb||Clairvoyance|
|Wednesday 16th||Patrick Mills||Clairvoyance|
|Wednesday 23rd||Ann and John Peck||Clairvoyance|
|Wednesday 30th||Caroline Coe||Clairvoyance|
|Wednesday 6th||Joanie Goddardd||Special £5|
|Wednesday 13th||Michele Lemoine||Special £5|
|Wednesday 20th||Judy Croker||Clairvoyance|
|Wednesday 27th||Phil Phillips||Special £5|
|Wednesday 6th||Marge Jefferies||Clairvoyance|
|Wednesday 13th||Marcus Burnett & Pam Blacker||Special £5|
|Wednesday 20th||Louise Hedges||Clairvoyance|
|Wednesday 27th||Debs Tye-Duck||Clairvoyance|
|Wednesday 3rd||Rodney Bird & Margaret Byrne||Clairvoyance|
|Wednesday 10th||Sylvia Thorne||Clairvoyance|
|Wednesday 17th||Ted Saunders||Clairvoyance|
|Wednesday 24th||Annette Gerring||Clairvoyance|
If the medium's name is underlined you can click on the name to view a photograph of the medium.
Keep up to date by checking our Facebook Page – Bluebell Spiritualist Church Chippenham
On Wednesday evenings the Mediums demonstrations are normally short messages of evidence that our loved ones are still with us in the spirit world and to assist the medium they need to hear the voice of the person the message is for to assist them with their connection with a simple 'yes' or 'no'. If you cannot take part of the message then please say so as again your voice helps the medium strengthen the connection and ask for more detail.
Mediums visiting the Bluebell Group are given the freedom of the platform and may therefore wander around the room to strengthen the connection with the spirit world. Some Mediums may remove their shoes during the demonstration as this helps them ground themselves and again strengthen the connection with the world of spirit.
All Mediums visiting the Bluebell Spiritual Awareness & Healing Group have varying gifts from the world of spirit and are allowed the freedom of platform to demonstrate their gifts to members and visitors of the group.
No two Mediums are alike as their gift and level of skill vary depending upon their experience and guides.
A Meduim's gift can be one or more of the following:
- Clairvoyance - the ability to see a spirit person, object, scene or symbol
- Clairaudience - the ability to hear voices or other sounds
- Clairsentience - the ability to sense a spirit's presence
- Trance mediumship - the ability to allow the medium to act as a Channel for spirit. On open demonstration evenings this is also known as Inspirational or Inspired Speaking but can also come as a gift of Inspirational or Inspired Speaking. Automatic Writing is also a form of trance where spirit influences the arm and hand muscle reflexes of the Medium, often at great speed